UPVC plastic has been the preferred material for front doors for many years. However, more and more homeowners are choosing wood as the material of preference.
As a way to enhance your home's design, wooden front doors can be a great addition. These doors can be elegant but they are also very secure. If you are looking for the best quality front doors in Kitchener, then you can search the web.
Here are some reasons wooden doors might be the right choice for your home.
1. Hardwood, durable construction.
2. The factory uses a microporous paint system, which is used by many manufacturers. It is very low-maintenance and extremely high quality.
3. Often, a night latch approved by insurance will be included in the package.
4. Laminate safety glass that is extremely tough.
5. Easy to fit with slide bolts and chains, as well as spy holes.
6. Double-glazed units with argon gas are better for thermal performance.
7. Made to include discreet but complete weather sealing.
8. You can choose from a variety of panel designs and moldings, including contemporary or traditional.
9. There are many designs that can fit any style of home.
In addition to the great features, the doors can also be decorated to match your home. You can choose a painted or varnished finish. We are familiar with a limited range of UPVC plastic options. There are only a few color options, though most are white.
Wood has been used as a building material for decades for doors and windows in homes of traditional design. However, it is becoming more popular for modern-style doors and windows. Double opening front doors are another great way to integrate wooden doors. These doors can be both beautiful and practical for moving large furniture inside the house.